Last week was quite split into many smaller tasks - working on our libraries (both SQL parser and motranslator got new releases with bug fixes), fixing bugs for upcoming 4.6.1 and working on documentation.
From the libraries side, probably most visible is release of motranslator 1.0, just to claim it's now stable enough. Let's see if somebody else will pick it up as well or it will stay only for our use.
Most time was however spent on our documentation. We've agreed to move wiki from our server to GitHub wiki and reduce content available on the wiki. So far it's really mixture of user documentation, notes and developer documentation. The final shape should be that wiki will contain only developer documentation and all end user documentation will go to our documentation. So far I've gone through about half of user docs pages, deleted duplicated ones and moved content to our documentation. It is most visible on the user guide which now contains way more information and hopefully it will get more complete in near future.
- #12223 ALTER TABLE statements are not saved in history
- #11966 Rewrite Tracker to use SQL parser
- #12039 Refactored Tracker to use SqlParser, Issue #11966
- #12171 Issue with request for Edit view using web interface
- #12144 SQL parser shows errors when using MySQL function name as table alias
- #12205 Unrecognized keyword FULL and OUTER
- #12217 ReferenceError: pred_password is not defined
- #12215 Error: unrecognized expression
- #12212 Call to undefined function __() in libraries/sanitizing.lib.php on line 135
- #12214 fata error
- #12123 Error during upgrade from 188.8.131.52 to 4.6.0
- #29 Lock Table problem with phpmyadmin